Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Day #3

Today my dad watched Suzi and Ivey while my mom and I took Robert shopping at our favorite slightly-out-of-town thrift shop.  They always have treasures, and they support a great program.  It was wonderful to shop undistracted for a little while, and when I got to the checkout my total was lower than I thought!

Then there was sewing with my mom while the kids played.  We are working on a scarecrow nativity for church.  We ate my friend's amazing chili for dinner at our church's First Wednesday night.  The kids were whiny and uncooperative by the time we left for home.  Actually, that is an understatement.  There was screaming.  They finally went to sleep, though, and now Jordan and I are watching Dr. Who together.  And I remembered to post!

Lovely day, overall.

0 comments: