1) We bought this for Suzi's birthday, and at first I hated it because it wasn't the quality I'd hoped for (like mine from 1985) but Suzi loves it. She doesn't differentiate between this phone and a real cell phone; when you hold it to her ear she gets the same expectant little grin on her face.
2) She's walking! Yay!
3) I'm going to go ahead and predict that she'll ask to take dance lessons in a few years.
4) "NO!" This is adorable now, but I'm guessing the cuteness will continue to deteriorate as we approach the teenage years.
5) I'm pretty sure she's bluffing here--I keep telling her she's cute.
6) Watermelon = more wet diapers to change!
7) She's been picking her nose for the past couple months, after she figured out (as my dad phrased it) "her nose has two holes in it!"
Today was my day off with Suzi. Carey, Tallulah and Clementine came over to play! Carey and I talked while Clementine attentively mommied a doll and Tallulah played with Suzi and ate some goat cheese. Suzi showed off her new walking skills. Jordan and I went to the farmer's market on the square and hopefully tomorrow night we will be going back to listen to bluegrass. Suzi enjoyed it last time--the music and the attention she got from the people around us!