Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WW: Blessingway

Saturday, March 19th. Photos by my friend Jenn.

My mom brought me a pussywillow with hydrangeas. Jenn and Megan made wonderful snacks and those cupcakes. They were Jenn's and they couldn't have been any better. The large amount of leftovers lasted an embarrassingly short time.

Megan made me a crown.

And did belly henna. The design is one we'd both been admiring from the woodwork in our church.

There were notes with wishes for my birthing time, gifts, birthing beads and a foot bath for me and then Jenn took some pictures of me and Jordan. It was a special day.

And I have really cool friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That looks so lovely!

Jenn said...

It makes me so happy to see you proudly showing off your belly. I'm glad you had a great time, it was so much fun!

Theresa said...

You look fantastic! That shot of you and Jordan is a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Now I think I need to go track myself down a cupcake. I do love a good cupcake.

Also? You look radiant. :)