Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Driving the invisible car

This is my favorite baby outfit right now. It has an adorable ruffle across the butt, and Ivey looks sooo cute and cuddly in it. It was a consignment sale find. The girls' fall wardrobes are all washed and organized in their closet. We got most of their clothes at the consignment sale and then picked up a few more things at Goodwill's 50% off day on Sunday.

Poor Suzi is suffering from allergies. Hoarse voice, watery eyes, runny nose... She will be getting her way lots today. Right now she is watching "the puppies" (101 Dalmatians).

Soon I need to post about how we are coming with cloth diapering. And tightwaddery. Also need to take more pictures.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Driving the car - ha-ha! You crack me up. Hope Suzi's feeling better soon, I know the feeling. I'm ready to move to AZ or Alaska or something! Did you get any apples when they all went picking? I need to come up and get some good mountain apples so I can make some applesauce!

MaryAnne said...

This is a cute outfit - and Ivey does look like she's driving a car! I'm impressed you have the girls' fall clothes all organized, I need to do that asap because it's getting cold out here, I had to turn on the heat this morning!