Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Best way to get started in the morning

Ivey enjoying a nap in the Moby; this was taken a few days ago


I'm getting the hang of this stay-at-home mom of two thing. This morning I dragged myself out of bed about 30 minutes early. I got a shower and then went downstairs to eat breakfast and drink coffee. I am so much more fun to be around when I'm not hungry and after coffee I am upbeat, even. Knowing that Suzi would be waking up before too long, I got a head start on her breakfast. I put some cheese on a piece of bread and stuck it in the toaster oven and got her some fresh water in her cup. When she woke up, all I had to do was push the button on the toaster and peel her a boiled egg. It only took a minute. Jordan got up a little early too, and he had time to pack himself a sandwich for lunch before leaving for work right on time. Suzi slept late, which gave me even more extra time, so I did laundry. Now she is playing with Play-Doh. This is definitely the best way to begin in the morning!


Pictures of the girls...


Oh no, where is Suzi?!?


There she is! (Don't you just feel sorry for the poor little deprived girl? We should buy her a few more toys, right?)


Ivey and Nana (Jordan's mom) dressed up for gameday

1 comments:

MaryAnne said...

I love the photo of Suzi popping out from under her toys =)