This time Mama tagged me. Here goes...
1. What was I doing ten years ago? I was nearly 14. From what Mama said, I think we were at the beach. This was the summer I went up to Daniel High for orientation and picked up my ROTC uniform. After meeting Colonel Whitley and some of the senior cadets I was TERRIFIED and begged my mom to let me quit and turn the uniform back in, but she made me try it... and I ended up loving it.
2. What are 5 things on my to-do list for today? 1) Laundry. I had a hard time finding something to wear this morning! 2) Clean house. We aren't going to be here this weekend and I hate coming home to a mess. 3) Diapers. They need to be washed. Luckily I just throw them in and the washing machine takes care of the rest. 4) Suzi's bath, but my sweet husband is doing that right now. 5) Stop bitching about the AC. (I'll make another post about this in a minute.)
3. Snacks I enjoy: Watermelon, celery with my mom's pimiento cheese, Ramen noodles, cookies and milk, and ice cream--preferably Ben & Jerry's Phish Food or something else chocolatey.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: We'd definitely add on to the house, if not move. But I wouldn't want too big a house, because we don't need it and it's just more to take care of. Other than that, there are several causes I believe in and I'd like to get personally involved with them and give money.
5. Places I have lived: Clemson in my parents' house, dorms at Clemson, then two different apartments in Central, a big house in Seneca that was awful, and now a little house in Pendleton that we love!
6. Jobs I have had: First I worked at Clemson University in the 4-H Camp Extension office opening mail, making calls and entering data in Excel. Then I got the job counting pills at a local pharmacy (I wasn't a pharmacy tech or anything fancy). My most interesting job was working for a psych study at Clemson. We rode over to Anderson to the "shoothouse," where we were given laser tag guns and helmets and basically shot at each other. It was a little more complicated than that but I won't go into detail. Then Impressions, then Jennie G's.
7. I am going to be a wet blanket and not tag anyone. There are a couple people I could tag, but they've just done a similar tag so I don't know if they want to do this one. But if you feel like sharing, by all means, go right ahead! I'd love to see your answers. Just leave a comment!
Pumpkin Crumble Cake
4 hours ago