1) Both girls are asleep. I am typing as fast as I can think.
2) I ran twice. One time I ran with Phibby, but she was confused and wouldn't run with me. She looked like she must have been thinking where is the fire? The only time I've run since freshman year of college was across the parking lot when I was late for work. (Or to snatch up a good deal at a sale.) Phibby is a leggy part-Vizsla and could easily drag me down the street if she wanted to. Instead, she kept up a leisurely trot a couple of feet behind me, and I ended up dragging her and eventually had to walk. The next day I ran with Jordan. He pushed the stroller and I had a hard time keeping up with him. Running just comes naturally to him. It's SO unfair. I want to keep running, and I hope I will. It made me sore though.
3) Even though I am a slow runner and ate some of Suzi's Halloween candy and some brownies and perhaps a cupcake or two, I lost a solid two pounds this week. It may not seem like much, but I didn't expect or need to lose a lot. I am breastfeeding so I can't really diet. I'm just happy that I got unstuck!
4) We watched Biggest Loser and I am kind of sad that Tracey is gone. I'm not sure why but I was just starting to like her.
5) The past couple of days I've been reliving the nesting I experienced while still pregnant with Ivey. It's amazing what I can get done when I put my mind to it (and the girls are napping or self-entertaining for a few minutes)! What I did in one day while Jordan was at work: cleaned out a spot in the living room for Ivey's jumperoo, organized our finances through May, made a list of financial goals we'd been discussing, bathed both girls, dishes, laundry (including diapers), prepared peas to be put away in the freezer, helped Suzi paint with watercolors and showed her how to do leaf rubbings. Suzi and Ivey have their good days and their bad (whiny/crying) days, and when they have a good day, so do I.
6) I ordered Suzi a bunch of Clif Kid Organic ZBars, hoping to get a little food into her. She is just not big on eating these days. She loved my Luna Bars, made by the same company, so I am praying she likes these even more. One of these days I'm going to order myself some Luna Bars. There are some good deals on eBay, but the ones I've seen anywhere else have been over a buck apiece. Expensive, but I've never met a Luna Bar I didn't like.
7) I am such a great mom that I somehow neglected to properly photograph our children in their Halloween costumes. Today, I am hoping to get them dressed up again and take a couple of pictures to share because they were so cute! I do have a picture of Ivey in the tutu and accessories I made for her. She never wore it anywhere, but at least I took a picture.
"Mama, I wook widiculous. This isn't going on the blog... is it?"
8) Amber mentioned a while back that she keeps up consistent posts by scheduling them, and I think it's a great idea. Write out four or five posts real quick while your kids are asleep and then you're set for a week or two! I tried it and it's awesome. Just wanted to let you know that just because I post something one day doesn't necessarily mean I wrote it that day.