I'm feeling so scattered. We've got Ivey's birthday coming up, and I'm not nearly ready. I've got ten half-finished craft projects lying around everywhere, the house is a mess, I can't seem to catch up with laundry or dishes, and the baby won't let me put him down for more than 10 minutes at a time. Oh and I want to start our (first ever!) homeschool year by the end of the month too. So I thought maybe if I made a list it could help me focus my efforts.
1) Catch up on dishes
2) Catch up on laundry
3) Finish friend's diaper cover (half done already!)
4) Bake Ivey's birthday cakes
5) Decorate Ivey's cakes
6) Go shopping for party food
7) Organize craft supply explosion
8) Figure out the Ergo back carry with Robert
9) Make decorations for Ivey's party
10) Work on plans for first day of homeschool
This is just my list for this week. I'm going to tentatively set the date for our first day of homeschool as August 22. It feels about right and will give me time to finish reading and planning.
I feel better already. Better get back to work now...